Sunday, February 25, 2018

Fanny Mail: A Question About Twins


Kiddies, I'm still finding interesting letters in that box of old Fanny Mail. Here is one from 2015, from Jack Armstrong of Moberly, Missouri. Jack writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, my daughters are conjoined twins, and they've each fallen in love. Their beloveds are also conjoined twins. Now that there is talk of marriage in the air, my daughters wish to be separated, as do their boyfriends, particularly as one couple is thinking of making the move down to Jefferson City. But because each set has only one pair of legs and one pair of arms, it would be difficult for them to survive and move around on their own. So I was wondering if it's possible to separate each set, and then attach them to their mates. I hope so, for my daughters' happiness is at stake. And it will make the 'Until death do us part' line the literal truth for both couples."

Well, Jack, from my experience, as long as the left-legged woman is in love with the right-legged man, it should be fine. Be sure you perform the operation early enough that the wedding tailor has enough time to create the special combination tuxedo/gown needed for each couple. Very few shops carry items like that off the rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment