Monday, February 12, 2018

Fanny Mail: A Pet Question


Kiddies, here is another letter from the box of old Fanny Mail, this one dated 2014, from Audrey Yang of Walnut Creek, California. Audrey writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, is there a warehouse or discount store that sells slightly damaged pets? The pet is for my juvenile delinquent son. The psychiatrist tells me it's a good idea to get him a pet to teach him some responsibility for another living creature, but the police have advised me that there is a good chance he'll end up killing the animal. So I don't want to spend a lot of money on an item that I may have to replace soon."

Well, Audrey, pet stores are usually overpriced, and I have not located any discount pet stores. But there are plenty of slightly damaged animals at the pound, and there you will be charged only a nominal fee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment