Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Fanny Mail: A New Request For Cindy


Kiddies, today I received a letter from longtime fan Mr. Matthews of the Birch Street Nursing Home. Mr. Matthews writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, as you know, I have long been following your blog with great interest, especially Cindy's posts. I see that she's been assisting you with your cryonics experiment. I am thinking about being frozen, but I'm not sure I'll like it. Now that the experiment is at a juncture where Cindy has more spare time, perhaps you could send her over with a bag of ice to do a demonstration, just so I can get a little taste of what it would be like."

Mr. Matthews, I am certain Cindy would be delighted to help give you a feel for cryonics. She has become quite knowledgeable on the subject, even writing a book report on one of the key early texts.

No comments:

Post a Comment