Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Fanny Mail: A Child Custody Question


Kiddies, I am continuing to go through that box of old Fanny Mail, but I don't want to ignore new letters and messages coming in. Here is an email I received this morning from Tyrone Washington of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Tyrone writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, my divorce was finalized yesterday. The judge awarded us joint custody of the children. My wife has the kids during the week, and I get them on weekends. Is it possible to appeal this decision? I would prefer to have them only on Sundays."

Well, Tyrone, you can absolutely appeal the judge's decision. Then, during the hearing, look a little more ragged, and stage a minor outburst in the courtroom. That will help the court make the right decision, and your Saturdays will be free once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment