Sunday, February 25, 2018

Cryonics And You, A New Poll


My recent poll on cryonics didn't get as many votes as I had thought it would. In fact, it did not receive enough votes for the data to be meaningful, and so I have not included a graph of the results. The question was, "If you're going to be cryogenically frozen, how far into the future would you want to be thawed?" The possible responses were 5 years, 25 years, 100 years, 500 years, 1,000 years, and 10,000 years. Several people contacted me to explain they didn't vote in the poll because they do not want to be cryogenically frozen, as they are afraid of what life will be like in the future. So I've posted a follow-up poll, Kiddies. Located in the upper right corner of the screen, the new poll asks:

What is your biggest fear about coming back in the future? 
  • I'd still have outstanding bills
  • Humans will be enslaved by an alien race
  • The Earth will be a barren wasteland
  • Certain relatives might still be alive

Cast your votes by March 11th.

No comments:

Post a Comment