Friday, January 25, 2019

Unusual Activity At Winsome Headquarters


Kiddies, I've been back from Winsome Auxiliary Building G for a few days now, and I've noticed some strange behavior from the Mexican maid. She has been lingering over my laboratory equipment when doing her dusting, and spending a lot of time in the bathroom. I fear she may have been compromised by the alien presence while I was gone. It occurs to me that the aliens could have easily taken the Mexican maid and planted some sort of listening device somewhere inside her. So I told the maid to lie on the floor, and ran a metal detector over her entire body. That didn't turn up anything, but that doesn't necessarily mean that no device is present. So to be on the safe side, I've ceased speaking to the Mexican maid about anything important. Of course, I've never allowed her to learn to read or write, so if there is something I need her to do that I wish to remain secret, I will simply pantomime the required activity. I told Cindy to keep an eye on the maid, for if her strange behavior continues, I will have no choice but to rely on my brief experience as an amateur surgeon to discover the location of the alien device.

No comments:

Post a Comment