Thursday, May 14, 2020

Jane's Volunteer Work


Today Mr. Walton really blew it. When I arrived at the rehab clinic ready to celebrate his final day there, I saw that he was on his cell phone. Not trying to be too nosy, I glanced over his shoulder and was thrilled to see that he was booking plane tickets. Once he was off the phone, I went into his room with my large purse full of bottles of champagne, and opened the first bottle, using the special technique he'd shown me to muffle the sound. I was now even more eager to celebrate, when he said he had good news to share with me. He then went right ahead and told me that he'd booked two tickets for Europe for him and someone named Samantha. I got so upset, I threw my glass of champagne at him, grabbed my purse and stormed out of the clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment