Monday, May 4, 2020

Cindy's Job At The Birch Street Nursing Home


I saw on TV that in some places people are going back to work. Well, the nurses at the Birch Street Nursing Home aren't taking any chances, and are continuing to work from home. That means I'll be earning some extra money again this week. The patients were in much better spirits today, many of them even gathering in the activity room for the first time in several weeks. This might be partly because Mrs. Lieberman washed their clothes on Saturday. In fact, Mr. Matthews was the only patient still sick in bed. He demanded fresh cups of tea, as usual, but I was busy down in my basement laboratory, so I put Mrs. Macmillan in charge of refilling his cup. It seemed by mid-afternoon, Mr. Matthews was feeling better, because Mrs. Macmillan told me he stopped asking for tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment