Friday, May 29, 2020

Fanny Mail: A New Fanny Game Fan


Kiddies, I just received a delightful email from Lindsey Jacobson of Boston, Massachusetts. Lindsey writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, I recently learned about your blog while playing a game designed to boost employee morale while we work from home during the coronavirus pandemic. One of the questions that was posed to everyone was, 'What has been your favorite hobby during this time of sheltering in place?' One of my co-workers, Irene, answered, 'Reading the Grandmother's Fanny Game blog.' Curious about the name, and with quite a bit of time on my hands, I checked out your site. And now I am pleased to call myself a fan. When we are allowed back in the office, I will be certain to buy Irene a large coffee."

Thanks, Sweetie! Welcome aboard. And thanks to Irene for thinking of a creative way to help spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment