Sunday, April 10, 2022

Fanny Mail: A New Writer On The Scene


Kiddies, I am still going through all the letters and emails that arrived while the Winsome Family was off the grid. One of the emails is from longtime fan Tanya Platt of Lawton, Oklahoma. Tanya writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, I just wanted to let you know that I followed your advice when applying for that writing job at the local newspaper, and told them I had two letters published on the Grandmother's Fanny Game blog. And guess what, Grandmother? I was hired! When I started, I was writing obituaries, and now after only two weeks on the job I've been handed my first special assignment, covering the town's annual quilting bee. And I owe it all to you."

Congratulations, Tanya! I wish you all the best in your new career.

No comments:

Post a Comment