Monday, April 4, 2022

Fanny Mail: A Dog Owner's Peace Of Mind


Kiddies, I am starting to go through all the letters and emails that came in while I was off the grid. The first email I read today is from George Sullivan, a fan who is benefiting from one of my recent Tips For Better Living. George writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, my beautiful dog is the most important member of my family. In the past, whenever we'd go out for a walk together, I'd get nervous that someone might try to snatch her from my hands and hold her for ransom. Then I read your wonderful tip from January 12th, suggesting that whenever a dog owner sees a suspicious person nearby to give the dog a good whack with a rolled up newspaper and shout at it that it's just no good in order to give the impression the dog won't fetch any ransom. Now I never leave the house without a newspaper when I'm walking Buttercup. There are suspicious people everywhere."

George, I'm so glad to hear that my advice is helping. And thanks for sending a photo of Buttercup! I am sharing it with my other fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment