Saturday, April 30, 2022

Cindy's Job At The Birch Street Nursing Home


This morning when I got to the Birch Street Nursing Home, I found a note from the head nurse telling me to have the patients do some spring cleaning. Mrs. Lieberman said she didn't want cleaning to cut too much into our poker time, but even she got into the spirit of things when I handed her a big sponge and bucket. At one point in the afternoon, Mrs. Henley came into the activity room carrying two sets of handcuffs she found in one of the rooms Mr. Smith had rented for the girls. I figured the police must have left them there that night in February when they came to investigate the mysterious intruder, but when I called the station to report the items had been found, the officer told me that handcuffs used by the police are not pink and furry. Mr. Matthews offered to hold onto them until the true owners can be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment