Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Jane's Volunteer Work


Last week, at the urging of the head of the rehab clinic, I began working with the female patients. I created a course to help these alcoholic women improve themselves, using the same syllabus I used back in 2017 at the women's center. The first week, where I covered "Building Confidence By Using Makeup And Clothing To Enhance Your Best Features And Hide The Rest," was a complete success. This week's subject is "Jane's Guide To Dating In The Modern Age."  Today's class went a little more slowly than I'd expected, and we covered only these two topics:
  • Ways to attract a man's attention
  • Overlooking a rich man's bad qualities
We ended up spending a lot of time on that second point, but I aim to make up for lost time tomorrow. Over the next few days, we will cover the following topics:
  • Having fun with a poor man on weekdays
  • Ways that alcohol improves a date  
  • Getting the best gifts from your dates
  • Reasons to stay in an abusive relationship 
  • Demanding more from unattractive men
  • Turning a one-night stand into a longer relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment