Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Fanny Mail: A Coronavirus Question From Washington State


Kiddies, today I took a moment to clear out my junk email, and found that a Fanny Mail from March 13th had mistakenly ended up in that folder. It is from Mary Anne Foster of Kirkland, Washington. Mary Ann writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, I welcomed my first child into the world on January 21st. She and I bonded immediately. But today I learned of a health warning due to the coronavirus, recommending that people stay at least six feet apart. I was wondering what advice you might have for feeding my baby while maintaining the recommended distance. I will hold off going into her room until I hear back from you because I don't want to take any chances. I hope all is well at Winsome Headquarters."

Well, Mary Anne, as long as you wear a mask and don't stay in the room too long, you should be safe. I have read that in many cases it is prolonged exposure that causes the danger. And remember, once you leave the room, you should wash your hands for at least twenty seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment