Saturday, June 27, 2020

Cindy's Job At The Birch Street Nursing Home


Today when I arrived at the Birch Street Nursing Home, Mr. Matthews was waiting for me by the front desk. He told me he had something he wanted to show me in his room right away. When I followed him upstairs, I was surprised to see that the little plant I had dug up for him last month had blossomed. Mr. Matthews said the little yellow flowers really brightened up his room. Just then, Mrs. Lieberman popped her head in the doorway and told me the poker club was about to play its first hand of the day. I rushed downstairs to claim a seat at the table. Mrs. Macmillan had a straight flush in that very first hand, which ended up being the beginning of a hot streak that lasted into the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment