Monday, June 22, 2020

Cindy's Job At The Birch Street Nursing Home


Yesterday for Mrs. Chang's birthday I went to the Birch Street Cemetery to clear the trash from her grave, and was surprised to find for the first time there was no garbage on it. Since I had the extra time, I went over to the Birch Street Nursing Home to play a few hands of poker with Mrs. Lieberman and her club before heading home. Today when I arrived at the Birch Street Nursing Home, Mrs. Henley was standing proudly on her scale, which she had moved to the center of the activity room. Several of the other patients were huddled around her. When she saw me come in, she waved me over and told me she had lost another four pounds for a total of ten in the last month. I congratulated her and told her she was looking great.

No comments:

Post a Comment