Friday, May 10, 2019

Grandmother's Fanny Game Anniversary


Kiddies, thank you for the many anniversary wishes. It is so sweet of you to remember that the Grandmother's Fanny Game blog began on this date, and to mark the occasion with kind emails and remembrances. Many of you have asked me how this blog started. I had actually been answering questions and giving advice long before starting this blog, and in fact long before any blogs existed. In the old days, I had my own newsletter, which was distributed to a distinguished group of individuals. I started publishing it because I found myself answering the same questions over and over, and thought a newsletter would help curtail that. The blog was the logical next step, and made it easier to reach my fans around the globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment