Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Fanny Mail: A Holy Message


Kiddies, I was tickled pink to receive this letter today from Father Sullivan of Towson, Maryland. Father Sullivan writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, this past Easter, as I was administering the holy sacrament of confession, I was introduced to a new sin, one I had been previously unaware of. In my small congregation of ninety-five parishioners, at least a dozen confessed that they had failed to check the Grandmother's Fanny Game blog for updates at least once since their last confession. I wasn't sure how many prayers I should have them recite as penance, until I found your blog. Now I know I let them off too easily with just five Our Fathers and five Hail Marys."

Wonderful, Sweetie! I am delighted to count you and your parishioners among my fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment