Thursday, November 22, 2018

Cindy's Job At The Birch Street Nursing Home: Thanksgiving Edition


Each year at Thanksgiving we at Winsome Headquarters state what we are thankful for as part of our holiday celebration. But this year since Grandmother is in Hawaii and I am working today, I've decided to ask some of the patients here at the Birch Street Nursing Home what they are thankful for.

Here is what they told me:

Mrs. Geffner is thankful for a warm blanket.

Mrs. Diaz is thankful for each new day.

Mr. Pearlman is thankful for his new seeing eye dog, Sniffles The Fourth, who just got back from seeing the vet.

Ms. Jenkins is thankful for her memories of previous holidays.

Mrs. Henley is thankful for second helpings of medicine.

Mr. Matthews is thankful for back-to-school catalogues.

Mrs. Patterson is thankful that Mrs. Shimshack is dead.

Hazel was unresponsive, but I believe she is thankful for her window.

And I am thankful for my very own laboratory, where I hope to conduct many important experiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment