Thursday, November 8, 2018

Fanny Mail: Important Car Rental Information


Kiddies, I just received a delightful email from Ann Becker. Ann writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, I wanted to thank you for some wonderful advice you once gave me, for it came into play again. My husband and I began our special trip Tuesday morning. As we were picking up the rental car from the airport, I was reminded of your advice. You said, 'Never accept a free upgrade to an SUV, because it's too easy for people to see into the back.' And on this trip I most certainly did not want anyone seeing what I was transporting, so I demanded a car with a trunk. Well, traveling alone always makes me nervous, even now when I am the happiest I've been in years, so I just took two sedatives before my return flight, and wanted to make sure to send this message before I fall asleep."

Thanks, Ann! I am delighted that my advice could come in handy a second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment