Saturday, November 10, 2018

Cindy's Job At The Birch Street Nursing Home


Today at the Birch Street Nursing Home, I conducted a new experiment on the patients. Their breath was never good, but lately it's gotten much worse. Sometimes it is so bad that I have to hold my nose while they complain. This is especially true with Mrs. Patterson when she shouts about her missing possessions. Most people brush their teeth to keep their breath from smelling, but I know the patients there don't like to use toothpaste or mouthwash, for I've never seen any in the bathrooms. So I got to the Birch Street Nursing Home early today, and created a special potion in my basement laboratory to give them with their morning medicine. I used supplies that I brought from home, mixing together toothpaste, mint leaves, cinnamon, baking soda, flowers, and crushed peppermint candies in a large bowl of mouthwash. This is what I gave them to wash down their medicine. By mealtime, I noticed an improvement. Another successful experiment!

No comments:

Post a Comment