Friday, October 19, 2018

Fanny Mail: A Question About Ghosts


Today I received an email from Janet Meeker of London, England. Janet writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, I was just wondering how you can keep the ghosts of family members from looking in on you. My Uncle Spencer died several months ago. Since then, I've picked up some strange sensations at home, and so I went to a medium. She told me that Uncle Spencer was watching over me. She thought that news would comfort me, but Uncle Spencer used to come into the bathroom when I was growing up to watch me poo. And even after I became an adult, he would barge in on me in the bathroom during family gatherings. Now that he's finally dead, I want to be free of his creepy eyes."

Well, Janet, one thing you could do is ask your medium what her rate is for banishing a spirit. Remind her that you don't need your whole house cleansed, since Spencer only visits you in the bathroom. If she is unable to do that, you will have to stand up to Spencer yourself. Sweetie, tell him in no uncertain terms that he is to leave you alone. Once Spencer sees you as a strong and determined individual, he will likely slink away, and you can use the bathroom in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment