Saturday, October 27, 2018

Cindy's Job At The Birch Street Nursing Home


Because I've been so busy with school and my work at the Birch Street Nursing Home, I didn't have time to go out and get a costume for Halloween. But two weeks ago, when I was searching for a missing Mrs. Patterson, I discovered a closet full of old stuff, including Mrs. Chang's pillow and Mrs. Beaumont's dentures. I realized this was where the nurses store the deceased patients' belongings until their families come to claim them. So today I decided to take a closer look at what was in there, and discovered enough odds and ends to create a costume. I am using Mrs. Shimshack's wig and yellow sweater, Mrs. Beaumont's dentures, and Mrs. Chang's slippers and lipstick this Halloween to create Mrs. Wintergreen, a brand new patient at the Birch Street Nursing Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment