Sunday, October 14, 2018

Fanny Mail: Living Next To A Cemetery


Kiddies, today I received a nice email from Krissy Mann of Slidell, Louisiana. Krissy writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, my husband and I recently purchased a house right next to a cemetery. Surprisingly, we got a great deal on it. Folks claim it's haunted, but we haven't seen any indication of that being so. The main benefit of our new location is that whenever one of our children dies, it's easy for us to pop next door at night and dig a hole for the little one's eternal rest. It's already saved us thousands. The other benefit, of course, is that all deaths in our family are believed by outsiders to be caused by ghosts. Saves us a lot of explaining. My husband and I wanted to share our good fortune with you, and let you know the advantages of living next to a cemetery in case you ever decide to move Winsome Headquarters."

That is so thoughtful, Krissy. I don't plan on moving anytime soon, but perhaps some of my other fans can benefit from your knowledge and experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment