Sunday, August 26, 2018

Fanny Mail: A Warning From South Dakota


Kiddies, I just received an email from Rick Wayne Olson of Kadoka, South Dakota. Rick writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, I want to share with you something horrible that happened recently. My wife had a meeting with one of her women’s groups and took the car, so I was left to tend to our baby. She was gone longer than expected, and I needed to get to my lucky store in order to play my lottery numbers before the drawing. I spent a good fifteen minutes trying to rig our extra car seat to stay on the back of my motorcycle, but it just wouldn't work. So I put the baby in a plastic bag and tied the bag to the seat. Unfortunately, along the way the bag touched the tailpipe and melted. My baby slipped out somewhere west of Cactus Flat on Interstate 90. Just wanted to warn your fans to protect their babies. If you have to take a baby on a motorcycle ride, keep it in a leather knapsack."

Sweetie, I am sure my fans will appreciate this important warning. And perhaps one day soon we will be able to purchase lottery tickets online, an option we have already when buying almost anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment