Saturday, August 18, 2018

Cindy's Job At The Birch Street Nursing Home


Today at the Birch Street Nursing Home, I began experimenting on Hazel. Since meeting her five years ago, I had never seen her out of her chair, and had never heard her speak a word. I decided to help her up, thinking a nice walk would do her some good. However, when I did, I noticed horrible, wet sores all over her back. This is when I knew she should be my next test subject. I had her lie on her stomach on the bed while I collected all the different chemicals I could find from the bathrooms and basement. After my success with bringing back Mrs. Patterson's memory, I was confident I would find the right combination of chemicals to heal Hazel's sores. I am no longer worried about her voice, for when I poured the first chemical on her, she said, "Ow." The last combination I tried was household bleach mixed with some saline solution the head nurse keeps for her contact lenses. I told Hazel to remain on her stomach so the chemicals won't spill off her, and promised I would check in on her next week while doing my chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment