Saturday, August 4, 2018

Cindy's Job At The Birch Street Nursing Home


Today I set up a laboratory in the basement of the Birch Street Nursing Home. While I was thinking about what my first great experiment could be, Mrs. Patterson began yelling about Mrs. Shimshack again. And that's how I got the idea to experiment on Mrs. Patterson. In school we had learned that elephants have excellent memories. I got on the computer at the front desk to research what foods elephants eat. Fortunately, they are all items I could find right there at the Birch Street Nursing Home, either in the kitchen or on the grounds outside fruit, grass, small plants, tree bark and twigs. I broke the twigs and tree bark into small pieces, and combined all the ingredients in a bowl, but when I was done the concoction didn't look very appetizing. So I mixed it all in some oatmeal before serving it to Mrs. Patterson. It won't be long now before she remembers that Mrs. Shimshack is dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment