Monday, October 16, 2023

Jane's Advice For Dating A Prisoner


Dating a prisoner can be difficult, and some of the normal things that couples do aren't permitted. Though it was a little cool yesterday, I thought it would be a nice day for a picnic in the prison yard. So I packed sandwiches, cheese, some chocolate-covered strawberries and a bottle of wine, put it all in a basket that I bought specially for my visit, and tossed a nice tablecloth on top. But when I got to the prison, I was told I wouldn't be allowed to bring any of that inside. I was so upset that after my visit I finished off all the food and wine in my car before driving home. So before you put too much effort into planning something special for your next visit, request a printed set of rules from the prison warden. You'd be surprised what is not allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment