Monday, October 30, 2023

Fanny Mail: An Update From Josh Perez


Kiddies, today I received a package from Josh Perez of San Antonio, Texas. You'll remember that Josh wrote to me back in August after committing a few missteps on his first job. I knew he had some talent and encouraged him not to give up. It's great to hear from him again. In the letter included in the package, Josh writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, thank you for believing in me, and for your encouraging words. If it weren't for you, I never would have started in this line of work. And if it weren't for your reply to my earlier message, I certainly would not have continued it. So to show my thanks, and to help you celebrate your birthday, I wanted to give you a small portion of the spoils of my first big job. So I'm including $5,000 in unmarked bills. Spend it on something fun."

What a wonderful birthday gift! Thank you so much, Sweetie! I am thrilled that my advice has helped you succeed. If you put your mind to it, there is nothing you can't accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment