Saturday, October 21, 2023

Cindy's Job At The Birch Street Nursing Home


This morning during the poker game at the Birch Street Nursing Home, Mrs. Patterson started shouting about Mrs. Shimshack again. But this time she went even further. She tore up her cards, saying that Mrs. Shimshack was not going to get her hands on her full house. I had planned on running some tests before conducting my experiment to help Mrs. Patterson, but after that outburst I decided to just go ahead and begin. I took Mrs. Patterson down to the basement and attached the band around her head. I fired up the old machine and then waited until Mrs. Patterson mentioned Mrs. Shimshack again. When she did, I flipped the switch. The old machine had enough power to give her a good jolt, even more than I was expecting. Mrs. Patterson didn't mention Mrs. Shimshack after that, but I am not ready to draw any conclusions because Mrs. Patterson didn't say anything at all the rest of the day. When we went back upstairs, Mrs. Lieberman had opened a new deck of cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment