Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Fanny Mail: A Fan's Reaction To Baby Boxes

Kiddies, it is always a joy to read your letters and emails. Today I received an email from Tiffany Baines of Lebanon, Ohio. Tiffany writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, I read your Fanny Mail post yesterday, and was shocked to learn that you can drop off unwanted offspring at the fire department. I didn't know we had that option. Last night I investigated my local fire station, and sure enough, there was a baby drop-off box attached to the outside wall. Well, someone needs to tell the people in charge to make those boxes a lot bigger. It took me nearly an hour to stuff my five-year-old son Gerald inside, and even then, I noticed his right foot was still hanging out as I drove away. But I suppose I shouldn't complain, because things are a lot quieter around here today. I even had time to lie out on the deck and catch some rays."

Tiffany, I'm glad yesterday's post provided so much help, and that you're having such a good day. And, Sweetie, I agree that you shouldn't bother lodging a complaint with the fire chief. There isn't much point to it unless you have some other larger children you'd like to drop off.

No comments:

Post a Comment