Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Fanny Mail: Another Fan Chimes In About Baby Boxes


A recent Fanny Mail from Cheryl Teagarden has really been a hit with my fans. I just received another email about it, this time from Sophia Gomez of Scottsdale, Arizona. Sophia writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, my husband and I are big fans of your blog. And like fellow-fan Tiffany Baines, we were shocked to learn from Cheryl Teagarden's Fanny Mail that you can drop off unwanted babies at fire stations. Over the years, my husband and I have had to come up with all sorts of ways to get rid of our children, and are thrilled to learn that there is a legal way to do it. When our next child is born, we'll know just what to do with it."

Wonderful, Sweetie! I am always glad when my blog can be of such great help.

No comments:

Post a Comment