Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Fanny Mail: Election Results From Georgia

Kiddies, today I received an exciting email from Shandra Monroe of Macon, Georgia. Shandra writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, on Election Day the line at my polling station was really long. I was just about to give up and go home, when the person behind me began talking about Grandmother's Fanny Game. I got so wrapped up in what she was saying, that before I knew it I was at the front of the line. What a tremendous day! Not only did my candidate win, but some legal advice I heard while in line is certain to help my nephew avoid a long prison sentence. Grandmother, when it comes to the best advice, you've got my family's vote."

Shandra, your message tickled me pink. I am so pleased that one of your fellow citizens was spreading the word about Grandmother's Fanny Game, and that my advice is coming in handy for your family. Keep reading the blog, Sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment