Saturday, November 28, 2020

Cindy's Job At The Birch Street Nursing Home

This morning when I arrived at the Birch Street Nursing Home, Mrs. Patterson was in a tizzy. The moment I got inside, she began shouting at me that Mrs. Shimshack cannot be allowed to move back in. I tried to remind her that Mrs. Shimshack has been dead for seven years, but Mrs. Patterson ignored me and said she has seen the locked trunks in the vacant room upstairs. She pestered me all morning about the trunks, insisting that I unlock them so she could retrieve her stolen possessions. When I told her that I didn't have the keys, she accused me of being in cahoots with Mrs. Shimshack. Finally Mrs. Lieberman got fed up with our poker game being interrupted, and blurted out that she already looked through everything and none of it was Mrs. Patterson's. She then warned Mrs. Patterson that if she mentioned the trunks again, she'd be kicked out of the poker club.

No comments:

Post a Comment