Saturday, October 12, 2019

Cindy's Job At The Birch Street Nursing Home


Today at the Birch Street Nursing Home there was a note from the head nurse at the top of my list of chores, warning me about one of the patients. The note read: "Keep a close eye on Mrs. Henley. She's been getting into the medicine, taking an extra portion for herself. I even caught her once this week trying to distribute medication to the other patients." So I went and had a talk with Mrs. Henley, telling her she is only allowed to distribute the medicine on Saturdays when I am there. I just hope none of the other patients attempt to do my chores during the week. If the nurses get wind that the patients are performing all my chores, they might fire me and I would lose my laboratory in the basement of the nursing home, as well as the ten dollars a week they pay me.

No comments:

Post a Comment