Friday, May 26, 2017

Fanny Mail: A Fan's Unexpected Boon


Kiddies, I was going through my Fanny Mail, and came across a delightful letter from Susan Steele of Raleigh, North Carolina. Susan writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, I wanted to share with you something that happened to me today, and to tell you why I am so thankful that I had purchased an 'I'm following Grandmother Winsome' bumper sticker. I had just had a little drink and was speeding through a school zone, so as not to get stuck behind one of those slow buses, when a police car pulled me over. I was certain I'd get a ticket, but the officer spotted my Grandmother Winsome bumper sticker and ended up giving me just a verbal warning. It seems there are Grandmother's Fanny Game fans everywhere!"

Thank you for sharing, Susan! I'm tickled pink that the bumper sticker proved so handy for you. And for those fans who have not yet purchased an "I'm following Grandmother Winsome" bumper sticker, there are still some available.


No comments:

Post a Comment