Monday, May 4, 2015

Fanny Mail: A Fan's Concerns Regarding School


Hi, Kiddies! Recently I received a letter from Principal Stevens of Lincoln Elementary School. Principal Stevens writes: "Dear Guardian of Cindy, I'm writing to inform you that on the evening of April 16th, Cindy pulled a prank that resulted in the death of a classroom pet. After everyone had left for the day, Cindy re-entered the school and covered Mrs. Henderson's hamster in paint. While it's possible she might not have intended to harm the animal, nevertheless the hamster's death has had a traumatic effect on some of her classmates. While discussing this issue with Cindy's teacher, I've also learned that Cindy's grades have been slipping, and she is in danger of being held back if her marks don't improve in the next few weeks. Please get back to me as soon as possible so we can discuss the issue and arrive at some resolution. Sincerely, Principal Stevens."

Well, Principal Stevens, I read Cindy's blog post about painting the hamster your school colors, and as I recall, it was her friend Allie who did it, not Cindy. As it seems you don't follow my blog very closely, I will be sure to email a copy of this response to the school. I am disappointed to learn that word of Grandmother's Fanny Game hasn't yet spread to Lincoln Elementary, and I will certainly speak with Cindy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment