Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Fanny Mail: A Second Message From Principal Stevens


Kiddies, I am always excited to see a familiar name in my in-box. Today I received an email from Principal Stevens of Lincoln Elementary, who only recently sent in a letter and who now seems on his way to being a regular contributor here at Grandmother's Fanny Game. Principal Stevens writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, I received your response regarding Cindy's prank, in which you stated that a classmate named Allie was the one responsible. I checked with Cindy's teacher, Mrs. Henderson, and she confirmed that there is no such girl in Cindy's class. In fact, we don't have anyone by that name currently in any of the classrooms of the school. It was Cindy who did it. Now, regarding Cindy's declining grades, which I was surprised to find you didn't address in your message, I spoke with Mrs. Henderson, and we've come to a solution. If Cindy is willing to perform some community service, as well as pay attention these last few weeks of class, she will be able to continue on to the next grade. Unless you find this to be unacceptable, Mrs. Henderson will go ahead and assign Cindy some appropriate tasks. Sincerely, Principal Stevens."

Well, Principal Stevens, I am certain Cindy will be eager to help out with whatever it is Mrs. Henderson has in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment