Sunday, November 30, 2014

Getting That Great Gift: Jane's Holiday Experiment (Week #5)


This was the fifth week of my holiday experiment, in which I am dating the same man for the eight weeks leading up to Christmas in order to get a special gift. Unfortunately, Glenn was unavailable this weekend. And as I couldn't find him at his favorite bowling alley Friday evening, I can only assume his absence was due to family obligations for the Thanksgiving holiday. Especially as things went so well last weekend. I will ask him about it when I'm able to get a hold of him, and I'll let him make it up to me this coming week by accepting two dates from him.

For those of you who are dating, don't be concerned if you didn't receive a nice gift for Thanksgiving, as it is not a traditional gift-giving holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment