Monday, April 28, 2014

Fanny Mail: An Adoption Question


Hi, Kiddies. I just received an email from Elaine Hoffs of Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Elaine writes, "Dear Grandmother Winsome, is it cheaper to adopt sickly children? I'm on a budget, and I won't need them for long."

Well, Elaine, that's a very good question. It seems to me that most people are not willing to purchase defective merchandise, and so often stores just end up tossing those items. With that in mind, I am certain that adoption agencies would be willing to give you a discount on sickly children. Plus, they will be relieved to have those children moved off the floor to make room for better product, and also to keep themselves, as well as the other stock, from getting sick.

And for those of you who are in the market, check out Grandmother Winsome's Tips For Adopting A Child.

No comments:

Post a Comment