Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Grandmother Provides Some Timely Help

Hi, Kiddies. As you know, I've been incredibly busy lately with the Time Machine experiment. This morning I was making some crucial calculations, trying to pinpoint Buddy's current location in time, when I was distracted by a sudden shrill sound. After a brief investigation, I found that it was Cindy sneezing. As I hadn't seen her lately, I took that moment to talk to her about contributing her artwork to the blog. She happily agreed to post her art projects.

I then returned to work, because of course this experiment is important to us all. But Cindy sneezed again. I decided to set aside my calculations for the moment, and take this opportunity to try out my home-made allergy testing center.

Grandmother Winsome's Allergy Testing Center

No comments:

Post a Comment