Friday, January 31, 2014

Fanny Mail: A Time Machine Question


Hi, Kiddies. As you know, I've been receiving quite a lot of letters and emails regarding my exciting new Time Machine experiment. Late last night I received an email from Edward. Edward writes: "Grandmother, I read about your experiment with Buddy, and I was wondering if you've tried to send other things through the time machine. Perhaps certain relatives have certain evidence they'd like to send far into the future."

Well, Edward, so far I've only tried it on cats. I'm not quite ready to test it on anything more valuable. There is still plenty of work to do before further testing commences. First I need to locate Buddy. He is the only one so far to have successfully navigated the journey through time, and I need to see if he's able to make the return trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment