Monday, January 6, 2014

A Fan’s Request For More Cindy




Today I received an email from Estelle Steadman, a longtime fan from Indianapolis. Estelle writes, “Dear Grandmother Winsome, I so enjoyed reading Cindy’s last Quarterly Report. It brought back many fond memories of the past few months. As you know, reading Cindy’s posts is one of the few pleasures I have to look forward to each week. And so I was wondering what Cindy’s New Year’s resolution is this year. I noticed that she did not post anything on Saturday.”

Estelle, it's delightful to hear from you again. We here at Winsome Headquarters have been quite busy, and we did not make New Year’s resolutions this year. But I will speak with Cindy about what she can contribute in 2014. Don’t you worry – I'm certain she'll be eager to make regular contributions.

No comments:

Post a Comment