Monday, February 12, 2024

Fanny Mail: A Fan's Response To A Tip For Better Living


Kiddies, I just received an email from Joey Chen of San Mateo, California. Joey writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, I liked your helpful tip from February 6th about making drones look less suspicious. My only concern was getting enough feathers to cover my drone. I was planning on hunting some birds over the weekend, until my sister reminded me that I had promised to take my nephews to the zoo. I was annoyed, but it turned out the zoo had a couple of peacocks. When we left, our pockets were stuffed with peacock feathers. But it didn't quite work out the way I had hoped, because those big, colorful feathers actually drew more attention to my drone rather than less, and I had to quickly call off the operation. As long as my sister doesn't remind me of some other commitment I made, I plan on using the next few evenings to snare some pigeons. I just wanted to write to you to keep your other fans from making a hasty choice in feathers like I did."

Thanks for sharing your experience, Sweetie. Those pigeon feathers should do the trick. And don't be quick to toss out those peacock feathers. They can be used for decorations, and some people believe they bring good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment