Monday, October 3, 2022

Fanny Mail: A Message From Indonesia


Kiddies, I am delighted that Grandmother's Fanny Game is popular around the globe. Today I got an email from a fan in Indonesia, Wawan Widodo. Wawan writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, I was just released from the hospital where I was treated for head injuries. Recently I was at a soccer match, and there was a bit of trouble. Suddenly everyone started rushing out of the stadium. What happened was that a rumor began to circulate that a new Grandmother's Fanny Game blog post had gone up, and because the internet service at the stadium was spotty at best, all your fans were eager to get to the town's internet cafe to read your new post. Just wanted to let you know that you are loved here in Indonesia."

Thank you, Wawan! It is always a pleasure to learn just how far word has spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment