Saturday, October 29, 2022

Cindy's Job At The Birch Street Nursing Home


What an eventful day at the Birch Street Nursing Home! First I finished my laboratory experiment, and I am happy to report it was a success. My last test subject did not burst into flames. When I went upstairs, the poker club was on a bathroom and medication break, so I used the time to decorate the activity room for Halloween. The bag of skeletons in the basement sure did come in handy. Though at one point I had to wrestle one of the larger bones away from Sniffles The Eighth. When everyone came back from the bathroom, they were excited to see the decorations. And before the end of the afternoon, I won a big hand with four queens. Mrs. Henley said she was glad to have me back at the poker table even though I won all her money. Mrs. Lieberman then asked me if I had another experiment to get to.

No comments:

Post a Comment