Thursday, January 6, 2022

Jane's Scientific Experiment


The young doctor didn't called me back yesterday, so today I decided to pay him a visit at the hospital. In case the nurse hadn't given him the message, I wanted him to see that my rash was nearly gone and I'd be ready for some fun this weekend. He seemed surprised to see me and said he didn't have anything scheduled for this weekend, but has an experiment coming up on Monday that I'd be perfect for. That wasn't what I meant, and I was about to tell him so, but then he said that he'd never met such a dedicated test subject, and was thrilled he'd be able to fill another slot for Monday's experiment. So I let it go and signed the consent form. It will be good to see him Monday morning. Besides, I can use the extra hundred dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment