Saturday, January 29, 2022

Cindy's Job At The Birch Street Nursing Home


I was a little late getting to the Birch Street Nursing Home today, because I'm still not feeling great after taking part in a scientific experiment at the hospital. It was fun missing school for three days, but I am having trouble walking in a straight line, and I still fall down sometimes. The patients saw that I was struggling a bit, and took care of me today. Mrs. Lieberman helped me to the poker table, and Mrs. Henley gave me some cookies she'd had stashed in her room. Mrs. Kunkle made me several cups of tea throughout the day. When it was time to go, Mr. Matthews said I could sleep in his bed if I thought I'd have trouble walking home. It did take me longer than usual, but I made it back to Winsome Headquarters safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment