Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Fanny Mail: A Mother's Feedback About Edward


Today I received a sweet message from a hard-working mother named Katie Jones. Katie writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, I just wanted to thank you for sending Edward out into our community. Never has my little Jacob had a teacher who was so hands on! And even during a pandemic! Having Jacob out of the house during the day has made working from home so much easier. I now feel that I have a good shot for getting that promotion. And thanks to Edward's physical education classes, Jacob has really slimmed down. Edward's traveling learning center is turning things around for our family."

Thank you so much for your message, Sweetie! I'll be sure to let Edward know what an impact he's had the next time I see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment