Thursday, December 31, 2020

Grandmother Winsome Looks Back At 2020


Kiddies, 2020 is at an end, and I thought it would be fun to look back at the accomplishments of some of your favorite Winsome Family members. Cindy was able to make a lot of money this year working at the Birch Street Nursing Home while her school was closed due to the pandemic. And she has become quite a good little poker player. The pandemic didn't stop Edward from taking his ice cream truck on the road or, more recently, treating children to a visit with Santa Claus. Jane has been quiet the second half of the year, but early on she did some volunteer work at the rehab clinic. As for me, I had to put off my plans to travel to the Orient because of the pandemic, and I was unable to finalize a choice on the replacement for the Mexican maid. However, because I was at Winsome Headquarters for most of the year, I was able to conduct a lot more experiments than I had planned. Also, this year my delightful blog reached 100,000 views. Thanks, Kiddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment